Classic vs Retail


Okay before everyone jumps in and says “fuck retail..classic against the worlddddd!!” Please give me an honest suggestion.There is a sale going on where I can get retail wow, bfa, shadowlands preorder, couple mounts and a pet I believe as well as a 110 and 120 level character boost also includes 30 days of game time for about $89.So my question is, I’ve been playing classic for a month and have gotten my night elf hunter to level 30 and have had a good amount of fun. But would I be making a mistake not grabbing this deal? Is retail honestly as bad as everyone says? I am considering buying this so Incase classic possibly dies out I have this as a fallback. With my subscription I could play both if I wanted so just wondering if I can get someone’s opinion.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen