Classic Pathfinder Flying


I made a post the other day about BfA flying and it seems almost everyone I talked to is upset with the Pathfinder system in general, myself included. So I'm curious: What do you guys think would be an appropriate way to make flying more accessible and fun, but without taking the value away from it?Personally I like the idea of having to get a character to the max level for the xpac, getting the loremaster achievement for the xpac, and maybe doing exploration as well. That way you have to earn it on your main, but you don't have to suffer on alts. You could also add in a gold cost, proportionate to previous costs and realm economy.Please, share your thoughts. Hopefully Blizzard will realize were not happy with the current situation. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2OTiW2M

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen