Classic Korrak's Revenge 120 Warrior twinking (Old Alterac Valley)


Hi guys, I'm really liking the Korrak's Revenge event, it became my way to farm honor to get BotE for my Warrior. I looked at things I had from the past in the bank/void storage and found a Gurthalak and it is doing insane damage, like 20% of my damage, I'm consistently topping damage charts for the battleground and I'd like some kind of help with trinkets and weapons, since everything get scaled down and/or up to lvl 60.Also worth nothing that gear pieces with tons of sockets are probably bis, so get back to wrath/tbc to get them is okay I guess, but I'm not that into gear pieces, mostly weapons and trinkets.Unfortunately, I dont have any legendaries on this warrior, just on other characters. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2P4KUbY

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen