Can't find groups as a healer. Is it just my server?


I'm on Deviate Delight.I'm a resto shaman.I spend several hours a night spamming LFG trying to find groups for any of the 55-60 dungeons while I'm alt tabbed working on other things. Almost never get any bites. I've done one dungeon in the last week (and it ended early because the tank left).I hardly ever see anyone say "LF healer" and if I do get into a group it takes 2+ hours longer to find a tank. (If I start my own I still have to spend the same amount of time finding other people.)Is there just an overabundance of healers on classic? Are we not needed? Do other servers need healers?Is it that my server is medium pop and I'm not on the dominant faction? Just not enough people to get groups firing?What are your experiences?I'm considering rerolling to tank, but I don't know if I should just move to a new server instead.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen