I just had my first PvP encounter and it was amazing!!!


Lvl 30 warrior here, questing around Hillsbread with random priest I grouped up with. We were at the Yeti cave, I was there to light the fires for a quest while the priest was looking for Hobert’s sword (dropped by the yetis).I finished mine pretty quick, cave was already cleared when we got there, so I decided to stay with the priest and help him finish his quest. We were farming yetis inside (there was an ally player there as well but we didn’t bother each other). Once all the yetis were gone inside we decided to go back out, maybe those have respawned already.As we were walking up I have noticed 6 red name plates in the entry and a bunch of dead bodies. Thought we were done for. Clicked through their names real quick none of them has targeted us yet so I assumed they haven’t seen us but they were all 32-36 except one of them he had a skull (does that mean he is lvl 60? I’m not sure).We stayed back waited a bit to see what they doing, they were pretty much camping all the bodies they have killed. Didn’t really know what to do, we gonna have to get out somehow, if they kill us in here and keep camping the entry there is no chance of us escaping.After a minute or so, I see someone shouting in chat FOR THE HORDE!!!, thought this was our moment, more then likely they are attacking the ally scum camping the entry now.About 10 Horde resd at the same time, and 4 mounted Horde just rolls in. This was our chance!!! The ally tried to retrieve into the cave, little did they know we were right behind them, I charge at the skull guy (lvl 60?) the stun didn’t go through (fuck), spam all my slowing abilities.I was like I don’t need to do damage I just can’t let them through, as long as they are in this narrow space we can aoe them down pretty easy.Just as I thought blizzard comes in lvl 40 and 46 Druid and rouge starts smacking them from the front I’m slowing them down at the back and my priest friend keeping me alive.Wasn’t a 100 % sure what I was doing but it was epic af! We took them all down, and for the rest of the night no ally dared to come near the yeti cave.(No clue what flair I should use, they should make a story time flair!)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen