Classic Old player's noob questions


I quit wow in 2010 and as many others, came back to classic and played to 60 now. However what I really wished the game had back then was automated dungeon finder, and I believe that's been the case for a while now in retail.How many "accessible" 5mans or raids there are in BfA, that you can do with the LFP/R? Is it common to have your end-game be just grinding max difficulty 5mans, and is it easy to get parties for them? Because all I'd like to do is try to do 5mans fast, but I have no idea if the mythic difficulties are something you can't consider with automated dungeon searcher.Basically what I'm asking is, can I run the hardest difficulty 5mans in BfA without friends/guilds, assuming my own capabilities are enough, after I've geared up from lower difficulties? Can the matchmaker figure out who's good enough for it to get reasonable group together or something? All I want is to log in, press a button to put myself into queue and get teleported to dungeon that has reasonable challenge, with people who are capable of beating it. Can that be done? I've got the feeling from classic fanatics that what I'm asking for is anti-wow and everything that's wrong with retail, so maybe it'd be better fit for me :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2mIAo02

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen