Classic Confused about jaina storyline


I'm really struggling to. Work this out, as far as I can tell its a total mess. I arrived in boralus, I was sent to prison and so was jaina. I have a whole load of stuff to do to try and expose ashvane and get jaina freed. I get sent to tol dagor to rescue her. While there, she is nowhere to be seen. I finish the quest and nobody says anything. Do they not care any more? The next I can ascertain is talking to Katherine proud more and she says she is afraid we will never find jaina. What am I missing? There seems to be a massive glaring hole in the plot here. I'm reluctant to continue with any of these quests now because I am confused and I don't want to miss anything. Please help. Thanks :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2n56zHm

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen