Classic Any ways to see where the realm is located physically in the realms list and not on Internet ???


Ok, that is an easy question, I'm lost and choose a realm that seems to be located in Los Angeles (BlackRock), I'm in Montreal area so my ping is around 84-90 to the realm in Los Angeles and I know anything over 50 is bad especially for dungeons and raid which cause the ping to even go higher than in normal times, so I don't wanna be the one that won't be able to fight because of ping issues. I also learned now that all my progress on this realm is lost except if I wanna pay for a character transfer to a new realm, so I'm ready to start over, I was barely just a level 27 warrior, but I don't wanna choose a realm that is far away from me, I know they have data centers in New York and Chicago that would be perfect, but in the realms list in game, nothing can tell you where they are located, there's no ping info either there, did someone create something for this, a better realm browser for WoW perhaps. Oh yeah, 1 important note, I play on Normal realms, have 0 interest in PVP. So maybe I'm worried for nothing about my ping. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2mTKBqx

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen