Classic So, everyone's talking 'bout classic, and I be here like...


Wtf is up with Valeera? Like, I swear I would think you were lying if you told me she was a WoW characters IF she wasn't in HS and HotS. I don't get it. It's like she doesn't exist. And when I ask lore enthusiasts about her, the common answer is either a story that sounds as fake as fan-fic, or "Oh, yeah, she's an important character". Like, who IS Valeera? WHO IS SHE! It scares me that everyone's talking about her new sprite is "new", and isn't her first sprite. She 100% doesn't seem to exist, I don't get her, and, like, while I could say Wrathion is forgettable, A, at least I've seen his sprite in game, and B, he seems to exist.​Am I stupid? Like, is Valeera secretly the most iconic WoW character? She is an anomaly to me, to say the least. Could someone explain why it is I am told she exists, but don't have any proof in lore, quests, instances, Easter Eggs, nothing? I would really like to know. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2ZFN19B

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen