What's your gold-making strategy for Classic?


Title says it all. Feel free to only hint at secret methods or locations.At endgame, my main will be a holy priest and I'll be leveling a rogue with fishing, cooking, herb + alchemy that will do most of my gold production and mat-grinding purposes. My rogue will also do a lot of instance grinding / chest farming / pickpocketing runs once I get that character to the mid/upper 30s and can start farming SM:GY chests and rare mobs. My priest will go the very traditional enchanting / tailoring so there will be bags to sell but those professions are mostly for my own benefit.At low levels I do plan to grind for Savory Deviate Delight recipe ASAP. I also have a plan I'm keeping to myself to take the pressure off of training and gear needs at low levels involving alts and some serious corpse runs to get them where they need to be.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen