Twitch plays Classic WoW would be a stream I would watch.


I don't know how to do the "twitch plays" things like people have done in the past, but I think it would be really interesting to have a "Twitch Plays Classic WoW" stream if someone wanted to set it up.Someone would have to be there to set up the keybindings for new skills or have some sort of addon that automatically puts the skills onto the bar, but other than that, the main things that you can do like tab-target, cast spells and abilities, move, etc are all things that can be done by chat. I believe even talking to npcs can be done as people have played classic with a controller before, although idk if that requires an additional addon or not.It's just a thought. I'd be interested to see if they could make it to 60. Would be really funny if a guild brought them in for a raid, too.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen