I have a few questions for this classic wow release and I don’t want to bother any tech support.


I was wondering since I’m thinking about rejoining the game.If I do rejoin in classic will I be able to transfer servers from classic to retail? (Main concern)The main reason being perfecting professions and being more fluid in the game than WoD. Which was when I left and it was super fun.My main problem with the game was content that was almost unattainable. Content like pets and mounts I would like to earn.But I can deal with that problem later.I don’t mean making anything easier. I know many items in the game take a long time to attain but it became very frustrating the very small percentage of drops for things like mounts, pets, and gear. Gear being the least worry.There is so many things like achievements that some can’t be done with out requirements.Is there a better way besides wowiki that I can use to enjoy my experience moreMy goal is to make he characters I want to make with a cap and then enjoy them with the boosts on another server after enjoying raids and pvp and the like when it was still a very baseline game.Thanks for your help!Strictly Discussion.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen