Classic Why are Final Fantasy's "LFR" players so much better than WoW's?


So, as a long-time PvP player, I occasionally dabble in raiding in WoW, mostly as a moocher due to a friend who has a guild that attempts to do Mythic. I'll hop in and do all of Normal when the raid comes out, and then a bit of Heroic, and almost none of Mythic.Every now and then I try to do LFR, whether it be on an alt, or for stupid overpowered items like Crucible of Storms had...In the last month, I was playing Final Fantasy XIV, and I was doing their equivalent of LFR, "Duty Finder Normal Raids", which for this expansion each Raid is just a 10 minute long boss encounter...And holy shit what a difference. People all communicate, people all listen, people TRY to do the mechanics. Mind you, FFXIV's raids are only 10 man, so it is easier to coordinate, but the fact remains that people TRY to do a good job. People TRY to succeed.This is so strange to me, because I 100% believed that Duty Finder raids in FFXIV were going to be LFR pain all over again, but this is not even close to true.Is FFXIV just that much easier?Is there something about FFXIV's players?Is it the fact that most Raid mechanics are taught to every player throughout the game and are communicated clearly? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2MB8Cxd

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen