Classic Mobile hotspot help...


Hi folks, maybe the wrong place to post this, however, it's worth a try.I live in edinburgh scotland. I recently started a Nightshift job where most of my time is my own during the shift (not much to do). I have an older but decent enough laptop, I have upgraded my data allowance on my phone to 50gb a month (research shows this should be more than enough for playtime on my 2-3 shifts a week).My issue seems to be that my laptop seems to get disconnects from my phone's (pixel 3) hotspot quite frequently. (I'm only questing in non populated areas - this can happen when even just cruising the net btw)As I said, this may be the wrong place to post but I'm looking for a little help as to why this is happening.Thanks in advance. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2yowv2E

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen