Classic Why did they remove honor World Quests?


I didn’t play during Legion, mainly because I had a potato PC at the time. I’m back for BFA and I love the honor system. That’s exactly what I’ve wanted for years. I love the cosmetic rewards and the little badge right next to your name. Gives us a reason to spam random battlegrounds.Someone told me that they grinded world quests in legion to get a ridiculous amount of honor. I did some research and yeah.. it seems like it’s A LOT harder to gain honor ranks these days. Blizzard please. Why did you remove that option?I don’t think I deserve to be rewarded for not playing back then, but if you missed out on that, you’re so far behind. You’re doing the same content, only a hundred times slower. Reaching honor level 500 would take YEARS of doing bg’s all day. By nerfing and taking that away they created a huge gap between players that took advantage of this and players who are starting the grind today.I’m honor level 11 right now. But knowing this really killed my motivation to keep going. when I know that someone did exactly the same thing a hundred times faster a few years ago. Why even bother trying?(My English isn’t the greatest) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2KPUdNy

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen