Classic Where have the Alliance players gone?


Making this post after just brutally losing a Battle for Nazjatar match. Despite being in a well-coordinated group, we stood no chance in regards to maintaining our bases as the Horde, once again, greatly outnumbered us beyond any remote chance of competition. This isn’t an isolated incident, since most pvp conflicts have gone this way recently in BFA.I would like to ask, how come the Alliance player-base seems non apparent, Warmode or otherwise, unless there’s an excessive incentive? I feel that this can be attributed to raids as well, with much of the Alliance player-base that’s raiding moving to the Horde side. Since Mythic raiders only represents about 5% of the total player base, why is that affecting Alliance raiders on such a wider scale?I’m honestly a bit irritated at this imbalance since I was previously under the belief that the player-base was about 50/50 in terms of its faction preference. Is it a case of some massive wave of “all my friends are already/have decided to go Horde, so I’m going with them”, a sudden preference of the edgier Horde aesthetic, racial preference recently developing (despite that not having an effect on the overall wow pop. for years), or a distaste for Alliance players/communities? I’m not angry with anyone, I’m just utterly confused. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2Xfo1EM

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen