Classic A sort of incharacter ramble, hats off if you can recognize the zones I must have gone trough


I am but a simple orcI have left my homeland behind to join the army, fending off the enemy and making my way up trough the ranks. I was a general. I was a frontline hero. I saw the enemy invade our lands and massecer the innocent and I drove them back, slaying more enemies then a mind can remember faces. I may have done horrible things, but I pushed trough. But along the way I found druids, who are neutral, so I lifted no finger to harm them and even aided them despite their origins in enemy races. I eventually befriended more, kindly mages and concerned friends. I felt tired of war. Putting my war armor aside, I took to simpler lighter clothes and left, considering my work done and needing some time. I found this land, hostile and feral with no law to bind it. Here the war didn't even exist and the inhabitants didn't even realize they mixed with the enemy. I've made friends, helped many, defeated evils, done research, resqued lives and more. I've learned things I could have never dreamed of and the trails led me to a titan.And now this titan asks of me to kill my newfound friends for the sake of knowledge, not even realizing how cruel this is to ask of me.((Yes I am playing trough these zones for the first time and yes I am way too emotionally invested in the lore and the npc's, whatcha gonna do about it?)) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/322DwUr

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen